The following is a list of new features and enhancements that are included as part of the Winter '23 release of Axsy Field Service.
What's New This Release
- Config UI: Admin Web Console for App Events - Access via the Salesforce Web UI to a console providing a filterable list of historic app events and metrics.
- Mobile App Flow Diagnostics - In-app setting to enable and view Flow Diagnostics to help troubleshoot and debug unexpected behaviour when running Flows in the Axsy app.
- Config UI: UX Enhancements for the Config UI - The Config UI now performs validation of certain config values and will display warning messages when outside of best practice values.
- Calendar View - View your Service Appointments and Events across a full monthly, weekly or daily calendar.
- Additional Object Lists - Configure additional objects to be made accessible via the app menu.
- Field Service Dashboards - Access offline-first dashboards which provide key information at-a-glance.
- Support for Configurable Flow Screen Navigation - Ability to hide the Flow's "Previous" or "Next" footer buttons as per the configuration of the Flow.
- Smart Forms: Record Lookup Element - New Form Element that presents a picklist to the user comprised of a list of filtered records for a given object.
The content and features of this release should not be considered final until the release is made generally available. The planned content and features may change right up until general availability. This article will be updated accordingly to reflect any changes to the release scope.