Axsy Field Service supports the creation of Salesforce's Service Reports.
Please see this Salesforce Page for more information on how to setup and customise your Service Report Template: Create Service Report Templates
Navigate to the Action Menu on the Axsy Field Service App
Once you have logged into the app, select a Work Order, Work Order Line Item or Service Appointment, and tap the three dots at the top-right hand corner of the screen (Action Menu).
2. Select Create Service Report.
3. Select Share to share the Service Report preview to other platforms before generating it on Salesforce.
4. Select Get signature (if applicable) to capture the signatures set up in your Service Reports Template. Once complete, select Save.
5. Select GENERATE SERVICE REPORT to store the Service Report as a record on the Salesforce Platform.
If you select the button when you are offline, the report generation request will be stored in the Pending Uploads Queue and will sync to Salesforce automatically when a data connection is made available.
View Past Service Reports
You can view generated Service Reports as both a PDF in-app, or on the Salesforce Platform as a Salesforce Record that stores the PDF.
1. Within the app, you can view Service Reports that have been generated in the past via a Work Order record. To do this, you can navigate to the 'OVERVIEW' tab of the Work Order and then select the 'SERVICE REPORT' widget.
Only Service Reports for Work Orders and Service Appointments for Work Orders will be available in the widget.
2. Alternatively, you can navigate to the Service Report Related List of the target object.
Service Report records are stored in the Service Reports Object that appears on the Related List of the target Object record.
Please ensure that the Service Reports Related List has been added to the Page Layout for the following Object Types: Work Order Line Item and Service Appointment. For more information on Salesforce's Page Layout customisation tool, please see this Salesforce Trailhead: Customize Record Details with Page Layouts
1. To view Service Reports that have been created for Work Orders and Service Appointments for Work Orders, navigate to the corresponding Work Order's Related List and then select a Service Appointment record. Navigate to the Related tab of the Service Appointment.
Service Reports will also appear under the Files Related List and the Notes & Attachments Related List.
2. To view Service Reports for Work Order Line Items, navigate to the corresponding Work Order > Work Order Line Item record and then select the Related tab.
3. To view Service Reports for Service Appointments for Work Order Line Items, navigate to the Work Order Line Item's Related tab. Select a Service Appointment record and then navigate to its Related tab.