The Axsy Field Service Mobile App supports Salesforce's Mobile Screen Flow customisation. This means that users can build Flows to speed up processes and execute them in the Axsy app.
In order to access Screen Flows in the app, users need to add the Flow Action to the Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions section of the Page Layout of an Object.
Other Flow types (e.g. Auto-launched Flows) are designed to run on the Salesforce Platform and are not supported on the Axsy Field Service App.
The Axsy Field Service Mobile App has the same Flow limitations as the Salesforce Field Service Mobile App, outlined in this article: Considerations for Using Flows in the Field Service Mobile App. Additionally:
- Complex conditions (e.g Function 1 AND (Function 2 OR Function 3) ) are not supported at this time but will be supported in a future release.
- The WasSet, WasSelected or WasVisited operators are not supported at this time but will be supported in a future release.
- Global error handling is not supported at this time but will be supported in a future release.
- Flow system variable support is limited toCurrentRecord, CurrentDateTime and CurrentDate at this time. Additional variable will be supported in a future release.
- Currently, the only supported Lightning Components in Flows are FileUpload and Lookup
Please see this Salesforce Page for more information on adding Flow Actions to a Page Layout: Customize Page Layouts with the Enhanced Page Layout Editor