The Axsy Field Service App has a UI very similar to Salesforce's Field Service App.
For a breakdown of how to navigate the app and information on functionality, please explore Salesforce's Field Service guide: Using the Field Service Lightning Mobile App
1. When you first log in, you will be directed to the current day where a list of Service Appointments will be listed on the screen. This means you are currently in the Schedule tab of the menu.
2. Tap a Service Appointment to view its Overview, Products, Details, Related List and Chatter Feed.
- Overview: Summary of important information for the selected Work Order
- Products: List of Products Consumed as part of the Work Order
- Details: List of fields for the Work Order based on the configured Page Layout
- Related: Related Lists for the Work Order based on the configured Page Layout
- Feed: Chatter Feed for the Work Order
Tap the Inventory tab at the bottom of the menu bar to search for Inventory Items.
Please see here for more on Salesforce's Field Service Inventory: Set Up Your Field Service Inventory
Tap the Notifications tab to view realtime notifications on-the-go when online.
Tap the Profile tab to view and manage Resource Absences.
From the Profile tab (above), tap the "gear" icon at the top of the screen to access Settings.